I traveled to downtown Seattle, got my hair cut, had brunch with my son, and picked up a few things for dinner.
Now I’m home, washing my bedding and keeping the Jack Russell company.
It’s not hot in Seattle today, but it’s humid.
Still, it’s not a bad weather day at all.
I”ve finally conquered the jet lag that has plagued me for weeks!
This is such good news, because I can feel my energy returning at last.
And, my daughter-in-law and grandchildren will be back in Seattle in…let’s see…in 15 days!
Life is good now, folks, it’s really good.
May your life be as good as mine is now.
Here are my synonyms for the word of the day, Excitement:
I’m very happy right now, and here’s why:
- My vacation starts in 8 days, and I will see my family for the first time in a year.
- My work is going very well.
- I’ve shaken off the disturbed person who has been following me around the internet for over one year (at least I hope so).
- The short story I’m writing, ‘The Dinner Party,’ is coming along well.
- My finances are finally in the + column, after years of heavy debt.
- My health is much better, thanks to all of the items listed above.
And we are getting some beautiful weather in Seattle these days, warm weather and lots of sunshine.
Life is good!