I’ve been tagged by DeboHobo.com.
Are you kidding, Debo?
Do you know how old I am [snort]?
I’ll spare you my lame jokes about being in grade school during the Mesolithic period.
Sadly, my favorite bear, which looked like the little Jasper below, met an untimely end about forty years ago.
But thanks to the internet, I can share a picture with you. Photo credit.
I’m tagging one blogger, Lady Banana in the U.K., since she is the only blogger I know who will complete a meme.
Thanks to Rose DesRochers, I have been awarded the Smile Award. Thanks so much, Rose. You have brought much laughter and fun into my blogging life. I didn’t think that was possible!
Here are the rules:
Here are the rules for the award
1. The recipient must link back to the award’s creator (http://www.thebabblingsofmere.blogspot.com/)
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.
Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude. (not necessarily at all times–we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes
4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids or animals
I’m passing this award on to:
eastcoastlife, who makes me laugh out loud when I read her posts, and who has supported me 100% in my blogging endeavors. eastcoastlife is a sassy lady from Singapore, a scrappy fighter who is devoted to her family and her friends.
Lady Banana in the U.K., for making me and her other readers smile 99.9% of the time, and for never taking sides. You are a Lady, Lady B., in every sense of the word.
Caroldee from And so It Goes On, who has been the light of my blogging life since 2005 with her upbeat attitude, sense of humor, and terrific writing. Caroldee has also taken other new bloggers under her wing, has nurtured and encouraged their efforts.
Mamacita from Scheiss Weekly has made me smile with her earthy humor and unwavering support of all her friends. Mamacita is the Shakespeare of The Internet.
And Floyd from Within Reason and Blogging America scours The Internet finding all sorts of articles that make me smile, make me think, and sometimes make me mad. Besides being a very funny and kind man, Floyd also cares about people and wants his readers to think about what’s going on in the world and what each of us can do to change things.
And to Tammy at My Little Corner of the World, for her wonderfully sweet comments that make me smile, and her great blog.
Okay, I know my blogging friends, and please do not feel you need to keep this chain going!
Thanks to all of you, for your support and blog friendship.