The Walking Dead midseason 4 finale (no spoilers)
Well, this damn series continues to blow my mind.
Here are my thoughts:
- Holy shit, man.
- I cheered.
- I cried.
- Daryl Dixon is my GOD; he is the ultimate hero in my book. Daryl doesn’t screw around, he just jumps in and does what needs to be done. I’m wondering where his breaking point is…
- Like all episodes of The Walking Dead, this one explodes with violence, blood, and death. But hey, what do you expect when zombies are trying to eat you for dinner?
- It all just fits together–characters that either make you love them or hate them, well written dialogue, music that pulls everything together, and a solid end to this part of the season.
- There were parts of this season that gave me the hives–the way Rick treated Carol pissed me off!
- The heroes in this series are human beings, with character flaws and sometimes acting downright stupid (like all of us do sometimes).
- The villains are bastards (which every good villain should aspire to be).
- And the zombies are dumber than a box of nails. All they care about is feeding 🙂
The Walking Dead is an excellent series, in my book.
Now I have to wait for February to get more Walking Dead.