Six things about me
I’ve been tagged by blogger extraordinaire World Traveler.
Here are six things about me:
1. Put the link of the person who tagged you on your blog
2. Write the rules
3. Mention 6 things or habits of no real importance about you
4. Tag 6 persons adding their links directly–I’m changing this one a bit. I’ve been blogging since 2004, and don’t have a lot of luck tagging other bloggers. I’ve had bloggers get mad at me. So if you want to do this meme, do it!
5. Alert the persons that you tagged them–I’m not going to do this, because of #4.
So here are the 6 things about me I’ve never written before:
1. In school, I was a wiz in English and History, a total failure in Math and Science.
2. I drink a cup of tea every evening after dinner.
3. I’m a cat person usually, but have grown to love dogs as I’ve aged.
4. I’m a two-finger typist.
5. I listen to Coast-to-Coast radio every night–conspiracy theories and ghost stories are fun!
6. I love hard green apples and pears.
That was hard!